Monday, 21 March 2011

Weekend away in London & Surrey

Mummy and Daddy took me away for a nice weekend on Friday 18th March.  We stayed at the very nice Police Federation HQ in Leatherhead.  I had my own lovely cot with animal duvet and there was a pool so I went for a swim.  I kicked like crazy and went underwater several times.  I was a bit unsettled at bedtime though!

This is me ready for bed, although it was more fun to stay up
We all went to London on the train on saturday.  I was very good and went to sleep in my pushchair some of the time.  The weather was really nice and sunny all day.

Street entertainer near London Eye
When I grow up I want to ride BMX bikes and skateboards!
Mummy bought me some goodies in the Tate shop while Daddy took pictures of this funky bridge

We went to "The Real Greek" for lunch and I sat in a high chair for the first time!  I also threw a chip on the floor but ate some nice porridge and Petit Filous
St James's Park was full of daffodils
Westminster Bridge was very crowded...this man was selling coated, roasted nuts
...and Mummy had to have some!!!!
Daddy managed to grab a shot of this stunt pigeon before it jumped off the parapet
We had a cup of tea in a French bakery and I loved all the funny colours in the place
I'm a best-dressed munchkin!
On Sunday we went to the nice National Trust garden at Claremont Landscape Garden just north of the M25 and only about 10 minutes from Leatherhead.


This black swan kept chasing all the other birds but wouldn't eat any bread

The daffodil meadow was very colourful

I like my buggy...so do Mummy and Daddy as its one of the few things that makes me go to sleep!


Time for a spot of baby worship at the top of the hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment