Friday, 11 November 2011

Stourhead & Early November 2011

We all went to Stourhead on Daddy's last weekend off. It was quite a sunny day, though not especially warm, but it was very busy.  We had to park on the remains of an old airfield nearby as there were so many cars.  I had a nice ride in my pushchair all the way around the lake.  The colours were not as good as last year as its been a mild Autumn so far, but it was still very nice indeed.





Here are some recent photos of me at home.  I was off my food for a week or two as my top teeth were coming through and giving me some grief, so I was a bit grumpy.  Now I'm back to my usual self and eating like crazy.  Daddy said I had a tummy like a little Buddha when he bathed me last night!

Mummy and Daddy say I am in the "Monkey see, Monkey do" phase of copying everything they do.  I comb my hair, I pretend to talk on the phone and I copy the games Mummy and Daddy play with me, like peek-a-boo with some of my toys.

I'm a strong-willed little boy now and if I can't have my own way or get grumpy, this is the special face I have!

I have wild hair and I try to comb it

I'm an enthusiastic eater

I often need distracting like playing with baby wheels cars

I love baby wheels...these are my pig and bee

No comments:

Post a Comment