Its the lead up to Christmas and I'm getting a bit excited by all the stuff going on. There seem to be lots of lights everywhere and colourful things in the shops which I try to grab when I'm being pushed along in the trolley.
Today Mummy has been putting up the Christmas tree. Daddy took some photos of me dressed in a Santa suit on my reindeer rocker that Mummy got from a baby sale.
I have spent a lot of time at Nana and Granddad's house in the last couple of weeks and love going there. I don't get upset or grumpy when my Mum and Dad leave me there and if James is staying over that is even better!
I'm walking quite well now and I saved my walking for the exact day that Daddy returned from Mexico, when I walked from the kitchen to him when he was unloading his bag in the hall. Since then I have walked a lot and the other day I walked all the way from Nana and Granddad's study to the kitchen. I love walking and have a big grin when I do well. I'm also pushing my walker and the Buzz Lightyear wagon around the house.
Daddy took me to Messy Play and Twinkle Toes sessions at the Hub in Verwood last week and we had a lovely day. I was very good and enjoyed doing all the playing and musical things.





No comments:
Post a Comment