Saturday, 1 December 2012

A grading and a new horse!


I was a monster last night at Nana and Granddad's house and Daddy had to phone up and apologise.  Sorry, I was so over tired.  Poor Nana and Granddad need a break from me.  I was very good today even though I had no sleep in the day.

Today my cousin James did his Tae Kwon-Do red stripe grading at Burgate.  Daddy took him this morning as Daddy does some organising and theory questions now he is a black belt.  It was ever so cold and frosty this morning.

It was ever so cold in the hall...not much above freezing and after over 3 hours everyone was frozen!

Mummy took me to a baby sale in Verwood and I got obsessed by a pink unicorn, which we had to buy.  Daddy says he is a bit concerned by the colour!  This replaces my reindeer that I have had for a long time now.

Here is some set sparring
Daddy took some photos of James doing his grading.
Here James is doing a front snap kick

This is free sparring...armour on and go for it!  James is at right

James is doing a big kick at right


James is fighting someone bigger here!
  
Waiting for theory questions

Here is James being asked his questions...the man with glasses at the top table is Master Dew, the examiner
When Daddy and James got back we all had a lunch that Mummy cooked and as we needed warming up so much, Daddy made a lovely fire in our wood burner so we could warm our toes.

This is me playing with action man and my pink unicorn horse is in the background

Here is our lovely fire


Here I am looking a bit whacked after another busy day.






No comments:

Post a Comment