Monday, 13 May 2013

I'm back!

Its been a long time since My Daddy posted a blog as we have a rather manic lifestyle these days.  Lots has been happening of course and I continue to grow bigger at a scary rate and can talk the hind legs off a donkey!

My Daddy recently went away for a long time and I was so happy and hyper-excited when he returned.  I kept telling everybody he was on a boat and when he came back he showed me photos he had taken of big sharks, birds and other exciting stuff.

I now have a pass to Adventure Wonderland Park where I can go on some rides, but most importantly they have horses and I am allowed to have a go at riding.  Horses still feature rather a lot in my life!




They also had a "Mike The Knight" day and my Daddy took me to see him.  To be honest he was rather a lot bigger than he looks on TV and I was a bit wary.  My Daddy had to hold me for a photo as I didn't want to stand on my own with Mike!


Daddy then took me for a cultural experience at Wimborne St Giles where we had tea and cake.  He says it is a treasure of truly British culture, whatever that means, but anyway the cake was nice and lots of people smiled at me, so it must be pretty good.


We finished with a run and play around the rings at Knowlton Church.  Daddy said Nana would like the cowslips, which covered the banks.



Yesterday Daddy took me to see my horse friends up the road and for a breakfast at the garden centre.  Its quite a good walk for little legs like mine, but for horses its well worth it of course.  I discovered that horses like grass but they are not too keen on stones.




No comments:

Post a Comment