Monday, 1 July 2013

10 days in Romania

I went to Romania with my Mummy and Daddy in June.

It was very hot there and I was rather hot and bothered some of the time.  I did like the play parks, playing with my cousin Zamfira and playing with the cats at aunt Mihaela's and Grandma's.

The drivers were crazy and I learned my first swear word....I said "oh shit" when the car braked hard to avoid (yet another) crash!

Here are some photos taken in Iasi.



botanical gardens

botanical gardens

Nightfall in the city centre




People rifling the bins

Iasi in a rainstorm

BBQ by the lake for George's birthday


Cousin Zamfira

I got grubby throwing stones and playing with sticks




Here I am playing ball in the car park outside
We went to Grandma's house in the country where I found lots of interesting things to explore.
arriving at Grandma's

running up  & down the path among the vines


I loved the little cat!

Village church at the top of the hill

I was on horse overload....I have never seen so many!
This is where the hens live

this is the outdoor dunny ....just in case the indoor one breaks

vine walkway


We went to Vaslui for Mummy's school reunion.  The mozzies were really on form here and they ate me.  At Mummy's reunion party they were a menace too so everyone had to spray on repellant.

Aunt Mihaela has an awesome bubble-making toy

park

slum


We had a day out to the Mountains near Bacau.









Umbrellas are lots of fun


We got home very early in the morning after another aeroplane ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment