Time to do a bit of catching up again.
A little while back we went on a Wave 105 Big Bus day out which included an open-top bus ride from Christchurch to Sandbanks, over on the ferry and then onto Swanage. From there we got on the steam train and travelled to Norden, where we had a picnic and then returned the same way. James came along too and we had a lovely day out.
Mummy did the tae Kwon-Do demo at the Verwood Rustic Fayre. Daddy couldn't do it for the first time since he started Tae Kwon-Do as he has a poorly knee.
 |
| Mummy almost looks scary here! |
We have been to Moors Valley a few times too. Daddy took me on the play trail, around the lake and on the train.
 |
| When I hold my winkle like this it usually means I need a tinkle! |
Today I went to Moors Valley with Mummy and Daddy and rode my scooter around the lake. We fed the swans and Daddy found a water vole which we watched for about 5 minutes.
 |
| Do you like my funky new haircut? |
 |
| I have never seen a water vole before |
 |
| Daddy saw this little water vole and showed it to me. He said he hasn't seen one for many years as they are rare now. |
No comments:
Post a Comment