Friday, 29 October 2010

Laughing, smiling and very vocal

Theo is approaching 7 weeks old now and went for a baby check up at the doctors today.  Despite being stripped off and poked and prodded a bit he was very very good and didn't protest or cry at all.

For a while now we have had little smiles from time to time but now, in the mornings especially, he is incredibly smiley and very vocal.  He really doesn't sleep much in the daytime now, except in the car or his pushchair, and just loves to look wide-eyed at the world around him.

We had a lovely meal and evening around Mum and Dad's last sunday, with a real fire!  It was especially nice because little man was very communicative and smiley to his grandparents.

All shots taken on the Nikon D80 with 35mm F1.8 lens and some bounce flash from a little SB400.


I love being held and given lots of attention

I can't talk but I make lots of little noises
I hope my big cousin James teaches me about Lego when I get a bit bigger
When Theo came downstairs with us for breakfast this morning he was super-smiley and vocal for ages, which was a lot of fun.  He seems really happy after a good sleep and feed and loves to have a lot of attention from us.




Little man has been on baby-gaviscon for about a week to stop him being a bit sicky.  It seems to be working well and he is incredibly good at taking it off a spoon.  Its actually about  6-8 spoons he has to take at a time and he does so without complaint, which is lucky for us.

It doesn't taste too great but I'm very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment