Little man is 6 weeks old this sunday. Here are a few recent shots all taken on the D700 in ambient light with the Carl Zeiss 100mm F2 Macro Planar.
Theo is putting on weight and getting more responsive to everything and everyone by the day. He was copying Nana who pulled some faces at him and is usually very smiley with us in the morning especially.
He has been a bit sicky after feeds so is now on baby Gaviscon which seems to be helping a lot.
 |
| Sometimes I yawn during a hard day |
 |
| I do lots of expressions and wriggling about |
 |
| Its always nice to see Nana and Granddad because I won't be little forever |
 |
| When Nana pulls faces at me I copy her now...well sometimes! |
 |
| I went to Wimborne Market today and wore my polar bear suit |
 |
| I do look cute most of the time |
No comments:
Post a Comment