We all went to Nana and Granddad's house where the grown-ups ate a big dinner cooked beautifully by Nana. Daddy says these Christmas days at Nana's could never be bettered.
People got me some lovely presents too! When I grow up a bit James is going to show me how to do Lego. We said hello to Uncle M, Auntie M and Oli and Misa online and i was really interested looking at the computer screen.
I was so tired by all the fuss that I went to sleep for hours Christmas night. Daddy had to go to work on Boxing Day and he said it was minus 10 degrees when he arrived at 0645 in the morning! Its nice and snuggly in my moses basket though and even better when I get to squeeze in with Mummy and Daddy.
Auntie Sal had us all over for a lovely evening on Boxing day after Daddy and Ruru finished work. Daddy said the bubble and squeak was awesome and he can't wait 'til next year.
![]() |
| I had a little sleep in Mummy & Daddy's bed Christmas morning |
![]() |
| Daddy got a really nice, sneaky shot of Auntie S on his Zeiss 100mm lens, which is one of his favourites |
![]() |
| At the rare times when the grown-ups weren't playing "pass the baby" I was in my chair watching what was going on |
![]() |
| Daddy says this shot is Nana creating a masterpiece |
![]() |
| Cousin JB showed me his lovely new Lego |
![]() |
| This is me looking intently at my Granddad! |
![]() |
| Nana gave me a wonderful, squeaky bug which captured my attention very well |
![]() |
| Wow! JB has a big Lego shark too! |
![]() |
| Everyone wanted a piece of me! |
![]() |
| Everyone ripped open their presents |
![]() |
| Nana & Granddad looked happy when they opened a book all about me! I think they like me |
![]() |
| Eventually even Nana got to relax |














No comments:
Post a Comment