Monday, 3 January 2011

I was born last year!

That makes me sound quite old but actually I'm still very young and small.

I had some lovely presents at Christmas so I must say a big thankyou to everyone for all the toys, books and clothes.

Here are some shots taken over the new year.

Daddy took this while I was asleep.  He says its amazing what can be done now as the shot was taken at ISO 6400 and aperture f1.4 when it was almost dark!
This is me playing hard with the toys hanging over my chair
I can grab and rattle them all and do pull-ups!  This is me holding my smiley snail which I love
This afternoon we went to Nan & Granddad's house.  They really love to see me and I so enjoy all the attention.  I was very smiley but did need feeding along the way.  Nana made a cake that Daddy says was lovely but I'm too small to eat it.

I have a whole range of looks and expressions now
I love visiting as Nana & Granddad are always so pleased to see me

I did eat my hands quite a lot
I love the Lamaze bugs that Auntie S and JB gave me when I was born

No comments:

Post a Comment