Thursday, 27 January 2011

Nasty Needles

Yesterday I had to go to the Doctor's surgery for more injections.

I hated it before, especially the second time and needed a boob to calm me down.  This time I had 3 nasty needles and Daddy had to hold me still as I'm a very strong boy and can kick hard now!  Mummy was pacing about wringing her hands, saying she wished she could take it for me.  I did cry for a minute as it hurt a lot, but Daddy gave me a big cuddle and I calmed down very fast.  In fact I even gave the nurse a few big smiles before we waited to go to baby clinic for a weigh so I'm definitely bigger and braver than before.  The little girl ahead of me screamed for ages!

I am doing fine and the lady said my weight plot is a nice smooth curve, slightly below average but well-within the best area and consistent with what it has always been.  I laughed and smiled when I had all my clothes taken off and had to lay on the scales!  In fact I wriggled so much the reading was wobbling all over the place.

We then walked to have a coffee and get some plants for the fish tank and I fell asleep.  Later, Mummy had to do her tax return so Daddy has a good trick of playing my Ralph McTell Alphabet Zoo CD and rocking me.  So far I have fallen asleep on track 2, Boris the Bat, each time!

I am definitely teething and chew Mummy and Daddy's hands and anythingI can find!

Daddy took these shots on his D700 camera with a Sigma 85mm lens and bounced flash combined with the natural light.


I love these rings as I can bite then hard!
I love waving them about and bashing them too!
I was still smiley all day despite the nasty needles

No comments:

Post a Comment