Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Mid May 2011

Its been a while since I was on here as Daddy has been rather busy and tired, but he has taken some photos.

We had a lovely day at Exbury Gardens last week with Auntie Sal and Nana and Granddad.  I've never seen so many plants.  I did get a bit grumpy when it went way past my lunch time, but after a pitstop I was happy again.


There were some fish as big as me in the lake that Granddad seemed to like very much






This was the first time I had really smelt and touched plants and I was fascinated.  I even tried tasting them but Mummy and Daddy said that was a step too far!

Daddy got up very early today but when I woke up Mummy said I was extra cute and called him upstairs to take some photos as I played and crawled on the bed.  Apparently I'm a monkey.  The health visitor came round to check me today and said I was doing very well......I am normal weight and height and very responsive.



I still love my smiley snail and he tastes good too!



Mummy and Daddy are very pleased with the garden this year, especially the giant Icelandic poppies and they take me for walks outside to see the flowers and pond.




No comments:

Post a Comment