Daddy had me for a whole day last week and took me to music bugs where I sing and play instruments to music. Mummy keeps taking me to rhyme time and messy play each week. I have also been at nursery and to my childminder a few times and I love them both.
I am really growing fast and within a week just outgrew all my 6-9 month clothes. In fact I am in 12-18 mont clothes now! Not only that but I can move around very fast...Mummy and Daddy say I'm like a seal. I get bored of sitting down and always try to stand up when I can. Usually I pull myself up on the stair rails or anything else I can get a grip of.
This is me having a bath.....I'm tricky to wash now as I just keep standing up!
Nana and Graddad got Mummy and Daddy a lovely little acer tree which they planted in the front to replace a little tree that died. We love it and have put some bark down to keep the ground moist.
We also have 2 lovely sunflowers growing in the back garden. They self-set after we fed the birds with seeds during the winter and Spring.





No comments:
Post a Comment