Sunday, 21 August 2011

Catching up on July & August 2011

Well, I have been away for 3 weeks now visiting Romania.   Mummy and I are now looking forward to coming home, even though it has been nice for her to see her friends and for me to meet my extended family.

Before we went away Daddy took us all to Kew Gardens in London for a nice day out.  I loved it as I love touching plants and going anywhere where I can have a ride in the pushchair, there is lots going on and people give me attention.

I like to be up on my feet as much as possible now and get a bit annoyed if I have to be strapped into a chair or pushchair for too long!














While I was away Daddy went to see uncle M and family up in Cambridge.  He went to Wicken Fen on Sunday and had a nice walk with Uncle M and Oliver.  The old wind pump had sails on it and was working.



Here is Uncle M stalking dragonflies

We walked quite a long way to a big lookout tower, which Oliver climbed like a monkey.




No comments:

Post a Comment