Tuesday, 24 July 2012

July 2012

Its been a busy few weeks here so we haven't been out and about much...well I have been to my activities and the childminder, but we haven't had many days out.

The weather has been so bad its been difficult to even go out and kick a ball around!

We did go to Bere Regis open gardens when Daddy was off work.  the weather was not as nice as promised but it was a nice day.  We had coffee and cake at the Drax Hall then checked out the gardens.  The best one was by the Bere Stream...Granddad would love it!

Today we went to Mottisfont Abbey as we had missed our usual June trip there.  It was lovely and hot and I had a great time running around.  A kind lady gave me some bread so we fed the huge fish in the river.  They were so crazy they splashed us all!

Here I am eating cake in Drax Hall

This is the lovely garden by the Bere Stream

Monkeying on Mummy at Mottisfont

Lavender borders


I run everywhere!


Picking up stones and posting them in the hedge is great fun


Here are the big fish splashing after the bread


After a long run and play I was gone after a trip in the pushchair



I saw a brilliant wire horse sculpture and wouldn't leave it alone.  I got grumpy when I found out I wasn't allowed to ride on it but Daddy gave me a shoulder ride instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment