Friday, 29 June 2012

A week with Daddy

This week has been quite different because Daddy had a week off work which was meant to be for a holiday where we were to go camping.  However, Mummy got a large interpreting job that seems to be going on for 2 or 3 weeks and so Daddy has been looking after me instead.  He has taken me to all my usual toddler groups and for other trips out to Nana and Granddad and Moors Valley.

Yesterday I had a very busy day and after Twinkle Toes, Messy Play, lunch and a runaround at The Hub and then some cooking at home....we went to Moors Valley.  I went running like crazy around the whole lake, finding sticks and leaves to play with and there was a big herd of cows to see.

Here I am pointing out the cows

And again!


I did lots of running

I got very hot and took my hat off to cool down

Here I am looking for motorcars on the road to the golf club


No comments:

Post a Comment