Saturday, 23 June 2012

Heavy Horse Farm Park

Today I was a lucky boy as I went to Nana and Granddad's for a while and had some lunch there when Mummy and Daddy came back from Tae Kwon-Do.

I then went to the Heavy Horse Farm Park.  As soon as I went in I got very excited by a shetland pony with a small carriage and I went for a ride.  There were huge horses there too and all sorts of other animals, including donkeys and goats.  To be honest some of them were a bit scary and the goats started fighting, which was exciting.  I went in another carriage drawn by a heavy horse and then on a cool tractor ride .  By that time I was really zonked and so tired that I fell asleep almost straight away in the car.  What a lovely day!

Very scary goats!

This is me in the mini carriage

...and the big carriage

This is the big horse that towed us along

Here I am brushing a shetland pony

Donkeys

I had a go on a trampoline

Kune Kune piggy

Me driving an old Land Rover

These horses were a bit too friendly sometimes

Here I am running out of battery power on the tractor ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment