Friday, 1 June 2012

June is here!

We are getting well into the summer now.

On Thursday I went to Nana and Granddad's for few hours because Daddy was at work and Mummy had night school.  The next day I was making some amazing animal noises and Daddy said I sounded like a group of monkeys and a herd of wildebeest.  He wondered what I had been watching on the television!  Well, it was a really great program full of wild animals.  I was also very excited about a ball that Nana and Granddad got me.

I went to Christina's today (my childminder) and had a lovely time because she took us to Honeybrook Farm.

When I came home I went outside with Mummy and Daddy as they had been busy in the garden today and were finishing off some work.  I went crazy and was running about, playing in my car and with my ball.  Daddy gave me a ride on my scooter and showed me a beetle that looked like a wasp.  I love being outdoors and never want to come back inside.

The garden looks nice now with huge poppies in the beds, foxgloves coming out and some lovely iris's.  Daddy was excited because 5 big dragonflies have emerged in the last 2 nights.  He did a lot of cleaning in the pond today.

Here I am looking small next to our giant poppies!

I kept picking some nice little blue flowers


This can was a bit heavy as Daddy had filled it with water!  I help Mummy water the plants most days

This is my Mum...Daddy said she was admiring me again!


Here I am monkeying about in the greenhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment