Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Exbury Gardens & Beaulieu

Today was a lovely hot day and we went to Exbury Gardens.  It was a very nice place but I was the youngest there...most people looked very old and had sticks, chariots and buggies to get about in.  Some of them seemed to like me though and were nice to me.

I went on a brilliant real steam train, which was very exciting and after that I ran around on a lovely big lawn where we had a picnic.  This all made me rather tired so I went to sleep for a while.  Later we went to Beaulieu where I was very excited to see lots of horses, donkeys and a very cross goose that made lots of noise.

When we came back we collected fish and chips in Ringwood and ate them at Nana and Granddad's house.  I was very grubby and very happy...what a great day!

I got very excited when the train arrived and climbed up the barriers to have a good look









I wasn't sure about some of these horses...they wanted my sandwich!

Granddad wanted a photo with my Daddy in it for a change!  They are very rare.  Most photos have me in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment