Friday, 18 May 2012

More action in Lanzarote

Well it's been very exciting here for the last couple of days.

Yesterday it turned much cooler, especially in the afternoon when it was also very windy. Today was hot again but rather cloudy later.

Yesterday we went on a real submarine. I had to sit on a bus for quite a while before, so I wanted to run about and got just a bit grumpy until fish started showing outside. I got rather excited then and was waving at the fish. Daddy was quite interested as we dived to 34 metres then spent a while on the bottom at 29 metres. It got very exciting when a diver showed up outside and a big stingray came to be fed.....it was huge, much bigger than me! I have done some very nice things even though I'm not even 2!

Last night I went to the children's party and got rather overexcited and crazy. I started to take lots of chairs onto the stage and then started stage diving off the steps. Mummy and Daddy had to take control of me after a while so I didn't get hurt, but I just seem to bounce.

Today we went to the Rancho Texas park where I saw lots of animals. I was already super tired from charging about and I was a monkey in the bird of prey show. The lady told everyone to stay seated as huge birds flew low over us but I just wanted to run around and made a dash for a pond on the grass area where no one is allowed to go......Daddy had to do an emergency sprint and grab and then Mummy took me away for some milk.

I saw some huge moos that Daddy said were bison and I mooed at them. I did laugh when one did a big super poopa dooper.

I loved the miniature horses, tortoises, armadillos, tiger and then had a nap, but I woke up to see the seal show. I had a lovely play with Daddy in the pool when we got back and we walked along the prom until I fell asleep. I was super tired.

Here I am waiting to be collected by the bus to go in the submarine
This is me under the water in a submarine!





A twilight walk to get me to sleep after another busy day



No comments:

Post a Comment