Daddy went all the way up to Derby on Tuesday to get Mummy a new car. Well, it's not totally new but it's the second newest car he has ever bought as its from September 2011 and only had 5452 miles on it before he drove it home.
This means I don't have to rely on Daddy to take me to my playgroups, so when he is at work Mummy can take me...yay!
I think Mummy is doing quite well here as she has had 2 nice cars in just over 2 years and Daddy has a car that is nearly 10 years old, which is much older than me!
Daddy says she better be careful with this one.
It's very nice and really similar to the last one, except its slightly face lifted and is silver instead of blue. I like the i10. I will miss the old one as I used to travel in it a lot and it brought me home from hospital when I was new.
I took the new i10 for a quick test drive when Daddy got home and blasted the horn when daddy as at the front of the car. He said his ears were ringing!

No comments:
Post a Comment