Monday, 14 May 2012

Papayagayo Arena, Lanzarote

Hello all,We had a good flight and a decent journey to get here. I was very good the whole way. I got a bit cross when the captain of the aeroplane told us to put our seatbelts on for landing and I was in the middle of socialising with another munchkin behind, but I soon got distracted by he interesting view from the window.I have been so excited I just run and run, calling out and shouting.We have a nice room with a big, big bed so I can sleep with Mummy and Daddy....yay!I am trying all kinds of food and had a slice of pizza with some other nibbles at lunch today.

Trying to blog is a bit of an exercise in frustration but Daddy has managed to fudge it by using an iPod app that allows him to upload photos direct. He apologises if the size or layout of photos isn't ideal. My Dad does ok with computers and stuff but he comes from a time when there were real machines so he isn't the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment