Saturday, 16 June 2012

Saturday 16th June

Today was very interesting.  Mummy left very early this morning to go to London and Daddy had to get me ready to visit Nana and Granddad and load all my stuff, plus his Tae Kwon-Do stuff and camera gear, into his car.  He dropped me at Nana's then went to a tae Kwon-Do grading to help out and take some pictures.

I had a great time at Nana's and when Daddy got back I was eating my lunch.   Daddy dressed up smart today which is quite unusual for him.  He got presented with his big Black Belt certificates.  They almost took off in the wind when he took them out of the car at home!

Daddy then took me and cousin James to Moors valley , which was very exciting.  The weather was awful as usual, but it didn't stop us having fun...after all I am British and have a Queen, so I have to be weather proof.

It was brilliant having James there because he showed me how to climb and we had loads of fun.  We did almost the whole play trail including the two new features.  I surprised my Daddy by climbing up the full height of the Funnel Trap feature on the rope lattice.




Here we are on the Funnel Trap


Up I go!!


This is a giant egg at the Bird's Nest Feature

Here is JB doing a giant jump while I watch



I love the Tree Top Trail and did it all by myself today



No comments:

Post a Comment