It wasn't until 12th september that I was actually two. I'm such a talking boy now and I just keep growing!
I had more presents to open on my proper birthday and had some lovely ones from all my family. Mummy and daddy got me a Mike the Knight Glendragon Castle, as I love the little character on TV and especially his horse! Uncle and auntie M sent me a lovely bag for playgroup or school with my name on it, Auntie S sent me a fab t-shirt with weird sharks on it and Nana and Granddad sent me a lovely book with felt sea animals that you stick to the pages, plus a lovely blue sweatshirt. As usual I'm obsessed with anything to do with horses and keep asking for the Seahorse to stick on.
They have a seahorse in the aquarium shop at the garden centre and I always go to see him when I visit with Daddy. I think the seahorse knows me as he comes to the glass to say hello.
Anyway here are some photos of me opening presents after my party and on my real birthday. Daddy said the house was transformed from a mess to an apocalyptic mess. There are also some of me at the table playing with my animal beads and a horse...funnily enough!








No comments:
Post a Comment