Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Bye-bye Summer

As usual lots has been happening around here.  I am growing so fast that neither Mummy or Daddy or my clothes can keep up.

On the August bank Holiday we went to the Rustic Fayre at Verwood where Daddy does the Tae Kwon-Do demonstration every year.  This was the first time Daddy has been as a black belt and he took the chance to do some destruction in the arena, when he smashed through a chunky piece of wood.  Afterwards he wanted a shot of me on his shoulders like we took last year.

Here is my Dad in his black belt dobok

Here I am on my Dad's shoulders...I was a bit tired by then, so I had my Dummy!!  Oh dear.

This is my Daddy's belt
After this it was the excitement of my first full air show at the Bournemouth Air Festival.  I went with my childminder, Christina, on friday and then again to meet daddy for the last part of the show on saturday.  I was not at all scared even when I saw the noisiest planes, which were two Tornados tearing about together and the mighty Vulcan.  In fact I was hugely excited.







My Daddy got me an inflatable Vulcan, which I love.  He says I am lucky to have seen the last one flying, especially as it probably won't be flying much longer
We went to the Hub yesterday and I had a run about as usual.   I found a nice stick to play with.


Today we had to get Mummy's car serviced so we had to suffer some very dull shopping while we waited.  Just when I had really had enough like my Dad, Mummy bought me a wonderful horse, which is a soft toy, but he has a removable pouch containing wheat, which can be microwaved so he can be a bedtime snuggle buddy.  I am still obsessed with horses.  Mummy recorded the Burleigh horse trials for me and I just want to keep watching it!! We then went to Nana and Granddad and had some nice tea and nibbles in the afternoon.  I played in the garden and then Granddad read me stories.





No comments:

Post a Comment