I ve been having a lovely time as I grow up this summer. I have spent time with both Mummy & Daddy and Nana and Granddad who help out when Mummy & Daddy are working or sometimes when they are at Tae Kwon-Do. Nana and Granddad say I am very good when I stay and I love being there as they play with me, read to me and let me run around in their huge garden.
A little while back I went to Moors valley for a "Nuts About Nature" day, when they let me dip in a pond and daddy tole me what all the minibeasts were. We then went into a meadow and used a net to catch crickets and other bugs. Finally I did some drawing with Mummy. The weather was a mixed bag but then it brightened up a bit and I ran around near the visitor centre like crazy in my sunglasses.
We have also discovered a nice garden at the Stewarts Garden Centre at Broomhill. Its great as there is a big climb and slide thing and some nice animals, all in a clean area with lots of grass to run on.
 |
| Dad took me for a run around at Knowlton Church |
 |
| Here we are at the Stewarts Garden, this time with Nana & Granddad |
 |
| This is Nuts About Nature at Moors Valley |
No comments:
Post a Comment