Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Mid August 2012

Last Saturday we went to the Ellingham Show.  Daddy came in the morning but then had to go to work, so Mummy took me back in the afternoon.  I am obsessed with horses so it was great for me with so many and such big horses!  I even saw horses jumping and the riders falling off.

I took my little toy horse with me in the afternoon as I simply wouldn't leave it behind.  He was safe that day...but....It was such a shame but my Horse got lost a day or two later in Moors Valley on the play trail...we went back as soon as we could but couldn't find him, so somebody must have picked him up.  We even went back today with Daddy and had a look....I miss my horse and keep talking about him.

In Moors Valley today it was very busy but I tired myself out running around.

When we got home we had tea outside as it was so warm and we played in the garden.  First I helped my Daddy cut the grass and I watered the flowers as usual.  Mummy blew me some bubbles to chase and then Daddy took me round the block on my trike...we saw two horses being ridden down the road and I waved at them.  I was so happy when the riders waved back!




This big bull kept mooing very loudly











No comments:

Post a Comment