Saturday, 4 August 2012

By-Gone days, Ibsley

There is a little local show on every year near the site of the old RAF Ibsley airfield.  There are lots of old and interesting things and people show off all the unusual things they collect, like steam engines, lawn mowers and cars.  Its also good because they usually manage to draw in some interesting aeroplanes for displays.  Daddy says he wants me to recognise the sound of a RR Merlin engine by the time I'm 5!

I was at Nana and Granddad's house this morning, having a lovely time, when Mummy and Daddy did Tae Kwon-Do, so I was tired and fell asleep on the way to the show.  However, when I woke up I really enjoyed running about and watching all that was going on.  I even got a small bear to take home.  On the way back we stopped to look at the horses and donkeys...there were 21 donkeys!



This is me seeing an aeroplane








No comments:

Post a Comment