Friday, 3 August 2012

New Gate

Daddy has been meaning to buy or make a gate to isolate our pond (in the side garden) from the back garden, for quite a while.   He is worried that I may go exploring and fall in.  As usual, work and a multitude of things got in the way of him doing it.

Granddad very kindly sourced some scrap wood from a pallet and got some fittings from the faithful Johnny Junk shop.  He and Daddy built the gate and fitted it today.   It really is a great piece of garden engineering and I noticed it straight away when I came home from my childminder, Christina, today.  I call it a door rather than a gate, but hey, I'm not even two yet.  here are our nice sunflowers as well.  We have lots and they cheer up the garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment