Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Thai Festival & By-Gone Days

On Sunday I went to the Thai festival in Boscombe, where there was a lot of food, dancing, arts and crafts and a big, big lawn to run around on.  In fact I ran, ran, ran for nearly 3 hours!

People were very nice to me..... I sat on a woven water buffalo, was given a balloon and then a kind of peaked hat.

I looked very surprised when I let go of my first balloon and it whizzed away into the sky.  I kept pointing and calling out "balloon" but it didn't come back.  The very nice man gave me another one when he saw what had happened.

In the afternoon I fell asleep so Daddy went alone to the By-Gone Days show for a couple of hours and took some pictures of the lovely planes.  After seeing the planes on Saturday I wouldn't let go of my little plane that Mummy got from the car boot sale.

In the evening we had a lovely time at Nana and Granddad's with a yum dinner and the chance to watch some Olympics.

Down  now...time to get out of my pushchair!

Here I am looking a bit disappointed because Daddy said I wasn't allowed to ride the buffalo

That's better...a nice man said it would be fine so I did ride it.


After losing the first helium balloon this one got tied to my belt....I love balloons


Here I am looking a bit dapper, ready for action at Nana & Granddad's






Classic lines of a Spitfire IX that was actually in action over the D-Day beaches in 1944, 68 years ago!



No comments:

Post a Comment