Sunday, 13 February 2011

5 Months old!

Wow, how time flies.  I was 5 calendar months old on Sunday 12th February!

Mummy had to go away and do interpreting on Friday and Daddy was already at work so I had to spend over 7 hours at Nana and Granddad's house.

Everyone was so pleased that I was very good.  Nana has a special magic trick and managed to get me to drink from a bottle.  Daddy tried it several times recently but I wouldn't drink, so he doesn't have the magic!  I loved all the attention from everyone, including Jenny and Terry who bought me a great little monkey toy.

On saturday Mummy went away again and Daddy left me at Nana and Granddad's for 2 1/2 hours while he did Taekwondo.  We then all went to Breamore for a little walk and look around.  Cousin JB came along too and was throwing stones in the puddles!  Daddy then had to take me to the Police station in Poole because Mummy was delayed and needed to feed me.   The ladies made a lot of fuss of me and I was very smiley while we waited for Mummy to come out of the interview she was helping with.

On sunday Daddy lit a nice fire in the wood burner and I was fascinated!

This is me asleep taken at f1.8 on Daddy's Sigma 85mm lens
Granddad says this church is over 1000 years old, which I think is quite a lot older than me.


These poor people are a lot older than me and Granddad! 
When I grow up I hope cousin JB shows me how to splash in the puddles! It looks like fun.  That is one very nice house

No comments:

Post a Comment