It was a great weekend because Daddy was off work and Uncle Marcus came to visit with Misa. On Friday, Daddy went to Ikea and got me a lovely new cot and a place to keep my books. Daddy is like me...he gets bored quickly in the shops, so he did very well. I had lots of people around me on Saturday and Sunday which makes me very happy and smiley.
 |
| I had lots of tummy time |
In fact I learned that rolling around isn't just fun, it helps me move about...I am now officially mobile...well sort of! Next stop, crawling.
 |
| Cousin Misa is very pretty |
We all went for a walk at Kingston Lacy on Sunday. I had a go in my new Vaude baby carrier and it was great. I even got to try out the rain cover because it started raining. It was so nice I fell asleep.
 |
| This Robin was so friendly Daddy managed to get this shot on a 35mm lens! |
 |
| Pretty bamboo |
 |
| This is me being smiley |
 |
| I love my little train teething and rattle toy |
 |
| Cousin JB visited too |
 |
| JB & Uncle M played Lego mini-figures ninja |
 |
| Granddad made me laugh by tickling me and pulling me along the floor |
 |
| Uncle M took a great shot of me and my Daddy! |
 |
| Granddad gave me lots of cuddles |
 |
| Cousin Misa got lots of cuddles too |
 |
| Mummy got Misa a little box of beads so she could make her own necklaces |
No comments:
Post a Comment