Its been a busy week.
On Sunday we were invited to Auntie Sal's where we all had a lovely meal and a very nice evening.
 |
| JB was playing on his computer and concentrating hard! |
 |
| I was a good boy and enjoyed all the attention |
Daddy has been on his Advanced Car Refresher Course, which he has to do every 5 years to requalify at Police Advanced level. He says its a very tiring course as it takes so much concentration to drive to such a high standard and at very high speeds on the open road, but he said it was good fun as he felt relaxed this time and enjoyed driving a big motorcar, using someone else's fuel and getting top-class instruction. I think I made it a bit harder by being a bit of a monkey and waking Mummy and Daddy up at night.....oops! Never mind because Daddy passed his final drive examination today. He says its the last one he should have to do now as he will hopefully be retiring in just under 3 years.
After Daddy's exam today he finished early and we all went out to Bournemouth to have lunch at the Print Room Brasserie. Its lovely and it used to be the printing room for the Evening Echo newspaper. Its a big, roomy place in Art-Deco style and the food was yummy. I was very good and only got a bit unsettled by dessert time, when Daddy sat me on his knee. Mummy and Daddy kept giving me little bits to taste. I got especially interested when I tasted the lovely pears from Daddy's dessert...my face lit up and I kept reaching out and calling for them! He gave me a lot of little pieces which I ate up very fast.
Daddy paid with some of the vouchers those nice people gave him for rescuing the little girl from the lake last year...it was much appreciated as the food was great and Daddy said it was very good value anyway. A big platter of home-baked special breads and dips was only £2.95 and a lovely 3 course lunch was £15.
 |
| I was very interested in what was going on...as always |
 |
| It was lovely and light with lots of colours and people moving about |
After lunch we went for a long walk along the seafront. It was amazing weather...looked just like summer with lots of people on the beach. People were getting sunburned and some brave ones were even swimming...brrrrr!
 |
| The Lower Gardens were immaculate as ever |
 |
| There were whole rows of spanking new, colourful beach huts! |
No comments:
Post a Comment