Saturday, 9 April 2011

Kingston Lacy

We all had a lovely afternoon walking around the gardens and woodland at Kingston Lacy today.  Daddy carried me in my Vaude baby carrier.  It was so lovely and sunny I needed the sunshade up.

I was hahhpy and a bit sleepy for a long time but got a bit grumpy and needed a drink by the time we reached the play park.... then I was a happy boy again.  Daddy had a huge piece of cake when we had tea in the stables tearoom.

Daddy said it was hard taking decent photos today as the light was so bright...he had to expose manually for the background and then add some flash to fill the shadows on lots of shots.  He only used his Nikon D300 and 35mm f1.8 lens as he was carrying me!


Look at me in my Munchkin carrier!
Dazzling tulips

Daddy loves the grotto because of the bendy trees and the cool flowers that come out at different times



Auntie S beat JB to first go on the rope swing!
....but not for long!
Sometimes I really laugh when I see people wearing sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment