Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Birthday Boy!!!!

Yay, its my first birthday and nobody can believe I have been here a year already.

I am growing so fast and now have a good mop of very blonde hair.  I am crawling around like crazy and standing up whenever I can.  I even try to walk between things now.  Two teeth have come through at the bottom as Daddy found out the other day when I kissed him on the nose and made it bleed...oops!  I have my tongue out a lot and dribble too while I'm teething.

I had a fantastic birthday.  A huge brown box arrived in the post and then lots of smaller things came in coloured paper wrappings.  I even had a visit from Nana and Granddad.

I'm getting very good at bashing my peg board...I'm not always very selective about what I bash so Mummy and Daddy have to keep an eye!

Daddy knows I love baby wheels and he got me a super car transporter with some extra cars...zoom, zoom!

Nana & Granddad had just come back from holiday in Scotland and got me a lovely Scottish jumper as well as a Bug tow-along toy...lucky me!

Auntie S and JB got me some lovely animal books in a neat box and a lovely warm jacket.

Uncle and Auntie M and Oli & Misa got me the thing in the big box.....wow!  I so needed a ride-on!  I was rather overwhelmed by it at first when it made lots of noise, but now I love just sitting on it!  I will get the hang of scooting about soon, I'm sure

Daddy says our house is one big trip hazard but being surrounded by toys is pretty cool I reckon!

Mummy baked a number one cake

Here is my ladybird shape and tow-along toy

Here I am playing with the shapes in my special shark T-shirt that I got in Port Isaac
Thankyou everyone for such a lovely birthday!

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment