In all the excitement of my birthday and a busy week for Daddy I haven't told you about a few other things. Actually Daddy's computer had a problem with its hard disc drive and had to go away to be fixed and he has just finished rebuilding all the data. Its working like lightning now.
I like reading books with Mummy or Daddy now so I am very happy I have a good library to choose from!
On the August Bank Holiday Daddy went to do the Taekwondo demonstration at Verwood Rustic Fair and Mummy took some pictures for us. Here is a photo of Daddy (far left) landing a kick on someone's tummy in the free sparring!!! My Daddy is very active for an old bloke...he's alright my Dad!
Here I am having a shoulder ride at the show. When all the ladies started doing Zumba dancing I was dancing on Daddy's shoulders, which amused all the people around us.
Daddy did his very hard final coloured belt grading on Saturday 10th September...Now he has a black stripe belt and the next grading is for black!
I went tanking about on all fours at the fair and liked picking up bits of straw to play with and eat!




No comments:
Post a Comment