Daddy took me to Moors Valley for a nice walk and to feed the swans and ducks. He only had his little iPod to take some snaps with. I got very excited when Daddy let me stand up on the fishing platform and I called out and waved at them. They thought I had some more food and came over in a big convoy! The big swan came very close to me and Daddy said he was getting a bit worried in case the big bird got cross, but the swan was nice to me.
![]() |
| Daddy took me for short whizz at the bottom end of the slide |
Mummy got the Music Bugs lady to come so we had her leading us all in songs and actions with all the very interesting props she brings along.
Mummy also made lots of nice food including a special cake for me. Daddy took some photos for us and then had to go to work as he has been very busy...in fact I have hardly seen him the last few days. Last night he got in from work at 9:15pm and then got called out again at 9:40! I didn't see him again until tonight but he gave me a nice shoulder ride. Daddy said his best moment at the party was me getting a pair of cymbals and playing them like crazy!
Cousin JB came along and seemed to enjoy it as much as us Munchkins
Here are some pictures of all the Munchkins having fun:
![]() |


















No comments:
Post a Comment