Sunday, 11 March 2012

Lovely March Sunday

It was a fab day again and in the morning I was at home helping Daddy hoover the house and then did some work in the garden.  We cleared some old plants away and raked weed and leaves from the pond.  I am ready for garden action now as I have a little set of garden tools.  I run outside at every opportunity now as I love it so much.

We went to Kingston Lacy in the afternoon and I went crazy, running around the grounds, chasing dogs and children and falling in the leaves.  I saw an old lady in an invalid scooter that had a football that looked exactly the same as mine.  Everyone thought it was very funny when I ran over and grabbed it off her moving scooter....well I thought it was mine!  Mummy and Daddy were impressed how observant I had been to see the ball on the undersea rack as the scooter went past!  I did get a bit cross when I had to hand it back.  I was very good and walked a long way.



This is my lovely gardening set


I had a snack attack most of the way around Kingston Lacy






I decided to take a break and sit in the grass to play with the leaves


I was wading through lots of leaves and fell over

I ate a scone and some of Mummy's cake

Here I am looking at a dog

...and here is the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment