Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Visit to Nana & Granddad

On Monday Daddy took me swimming in the morning and at lunchtime we went to visit Nana and Granddad.

It was a lovely sunny day and I ran about in their big, big garden.  Granddad showed me how to dip the pond and found me some newts and a water boatman.  Granddad found a plant that some big buzzy bees were visiting and I was fascinated by them.  I actually tried to touch one.  There are bees in lots of my books but I hadn't seen a real one this close before.

I had a lovely time and was so tired when we went home that I fell asleep in the car after a few hundred meters.

Here are some shots from the day taken on Daddy's little Fuji X10 camera.


I went crazy running up and down the steps...just the right size for me

Here I am pointing at a big buzzy bee


The world is full of interesting stuff...this is a water boatman

I was quite tired after all that running and very content to have a quiet rest with granddad



No comments:

Post a Comment