Saturday, 10 March 2012

Mummy's Birthday 2012

Today was Mummy's birthday and it was great because I got some new books she bought me from TKMax yesterday!

Well, Mummy did ok because she got a card from me and a nice little tote bag which folds up tiny in its own case.  Daddy got her a lovely Le Creuset steel pan.

We all went to Horton in the morning as there are hundreds of sheep with all their small lambs in the fields near the tower.  I made lots of my animal noises and was quite fascinated but I don't understand why sheep run away when you try to say hello to them.

We then went to Parkstone and had a lovely Italian meal there in a restaurant recommended by Mummy's Italian night school friends.  It was yum and I should know because I kept eating Mummy's pasta.  The portions were very big too and we were all full.  I got a bit bored after about 1 1/2 hours and had to be let out of my chair.  I went to the window to watch the motor cars go by.  I then had a poopy doopy which hard to be changed so I didn't scare the other customers away!

Then we went to Honeybrook Farm.  It was a lovely sunny afternoon.  It only cost £5 to go in and the people were very nice.  As soon as we went in, Mummy and Daddy took their eye off the ball for a nanosecond and I stood in a big puddle in my shoes and nice jeans...oh dear!  It was fun but Mummy had to go to the car and get my wellies!  A farmer showed us children all the animals and we got to pet some of them.  There were piggies with babies, donkeys, cows, goats, chickens, ducks, geese, horses, a rabbit, ferret, cat and dog.  I was very excited by it all and a bit worried to be honest when the cows or donkeys came too close as they are loud and very big.  I found some stones to play with and before leaving I went in the playhouses.  I absolutely loved it there and want to go again as much as possible!

I was running on overdrive as I only slept for a few minutes in the car and was up at six o' clock this morning.  Mummy then went to work and Daddy gave me a bath.  After only about 20 minutes of jumping about and laying on Daddy I fell asleep!

It was a fabulous day.  Daddy says I must be a proper boy as I stamp on sheep poopy doopy, jump in puddles and chase ducks!














No comments:

Post a Comment