Saturday, 17 November 2012

Stourhead

We made our annual pilgrimage to Stourhead this autumn although the weather was rather dull and the colours did not seem as vibrant as we have seen before.  Its always a nice place to visit though.

We had a nice walk around the lake and then had some soup in the cafe.  I had a lot of fun with sticks like proper boys do!

The classic view...this was the 2 minutes of sun we had!!

Boys & sticks


Oops!




Having fun in the cafe
These are perhaps the last photos in which my dummy appears.  I have liked my dummy for 2 years, although I have got through several different ones actually.  I called it my "Da-Dine' and this word was often spoken as I got whingy and beyond tired!  Recently I kept taking it out more often and then I got some sharp new teeth that bit through it, so Mummy threw it away.  Bye-bye my faithful Da-dine.  Little boys have to move on as they grow up and I am certainly growing.  I have suddenly leapt from a 5 1/2 shoe to a 6 1/2 and even that is now marginal!

No comments:

Post a Comment