Today was a special sunday because we went to a church service in Verwood where the Mums and Dads went to say thanks to the nice people who ran our playgroup on Tuesdays. They are retiring after running the group at the United Reformed Church for 30 years...wow!
The church service lasted an hour and I was very good indeed. Churches are interesting for a while but the talking is quite heavy and Daddy didn't understand all of it! The congregation loved having us munchkins there but one by one they got fed up and had to be taken out...I lasted until the end and lots of people came up to me to say how good I was. They don't have to sleep with me...haaaa! I even got invited back for a Christmas munchkin service.
Rosemary, Tony and their helpers were very grateful for the thanks and gifts we gave them.
After that we went to the church hall where the playgroup was for tea and cakes. I immediately found the rocking horse I used to play on...wow I miss it!
![]() |
| I helped myself to a biscuit and ran around like crazy while I ate it. |
![]() |
| Flowers, a hamper and a gift plaque with a rhyme for Tony and Rosemary |
![]() |
| After that it was action at the playground |
And finally a coffee and lunch with Daddy at Costa.












No comments:
Post a Comment