Saturday, 27 November 2010

Chilly Moors Valley

Mummy & Daddy took me for a walk around the lake and through the forest at Moors Valley today as I was a bit unsettled at home with my nasty cold.

It was freezing cold with parts of the lake iced over and patches of snow staying all day on the cold ground.

I was very good and went to sleep most of the time.

Daddy took his camera as always and took some shots using very wide apertures often around f2, to try and make selected objects stand out in his pictures and make them "pop" (D300 and 35mm F1.8 only).

The birds were skating on the ice
This is me in my buggy...I love the marching ducks behind!


In my polar bear suit and footmuff I stay nice and warm!
Daddy liked the subtle colours here as we went onto the playtrail

The contrast between the odd tree out and the others was cool and we like the way they fade into the distance

I always relax in my buggy...the bumpier the ride, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment