The first day Daddy walked me around the town but we got a bit bored of shopping. After meeting Mummy we went to the lovely Cotswold Water Park Four-Pillars Hotel. I was very happy, smiley and laughing when I had a nice bath with Mummy and then Daddy dressed me.
We went to dinner in the nice restaurant and I was very good despite not going to sleep. Mummy had to pop her finger in my mouth as I like some comfort in the evenings! The hotel staff really liked me and wanted to talk to me a lot. They gave me a nice cot but I wasn't used to that and didn't like sleeping in it very much so I went to bed with Mummy & Daddy where I quickly went to sleep.
The next day Daddy took me to the Steam Museum of The Great Western Railway. I loved all the loud noises and colours so much that I fell asleep and was so good. It was very cold outside but I still always pop one hand out of the footmuff on my pushchair. After meeting Mummy for lunch we went for a walk in the cold and then visited Paul and Laura for a nice evening on the way home.
I have had a bit of a cold for a few days and my breathing is uncomfortable at night, but I'm still good and sleep through until at least 5am.
![]() |
| This is my lovely spaceship suit that Jonathan & Dee sent me |
![]() |
| This is me being smiley after my bath at the hotel |
![]() |
| A photo with Daddy in it! |
![]() |
| Daddy tells me that once upon a time we used to make things in England |




No comments:
Post a Comment