Tuesday, 23 November 2010

A few recent going's on

Daddy has been a bit slow posting blogs so some of these pictures are a few weeks old.

I have done some exciting things in the last couple of weeks:

I went to my first music concert at "The Hub" in Verwood when I was 8 weeks old and sat right at the front in my car seat.  I was very good and didn't cry or stop Mummy and Daddy enjoying the show.  The performer was Ralph Mc Tell who said hello afterward and signed a CD for me, so I have a souvenir when I grow up!

On 22nd November I went for my first swim in the big pool at Ferndown.  It was a special parent and baby session where we did things to songs and special exercises that prepare us for learning to swim and getting used to the water.  It was like a giant bath so I did rather love it, but was a bit unsure when I first went in as it was a little cold.  I stayed in nearly 40 minutes and didn't cry at all.  Daddy then had a lovely warm shower with me afterward and I was so tired I went to sleep for a long time.  We then went food shopping and Mummy had a call to do some interpreting at Southampton Police Station, so off we went and Daddy took me around West Quay for nearly 3 hours.  I was very good and slept all the time!

I can't talk yet but I do try!
I love being in my chair while M&D are working in the kitchen
This is me pumping some iron on my baby gym...thanks Claire & Dave for giving it to me!
I can grab toys in both hands and rattle them
This is my polar bear suit
I have a great social life...this is Mummy just about to take me to Verwood for my Tuesday meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment