Last Sunday I was 8 weeks old...a whole 2 months! Nana & Granddad came round for tea after being away on their cruise and brought me a lovely little sailor man on a spring. I love it when Mum and Dad bounce it up and down for me.
 |
| As always I had a nice bath on Sunday |
 |
| I don't cry anymore when I come out of the bath but I still wriggle a lot! |
 |
| I have a whole set of vests with nice things like cars, buses and helicopters on them |
This morning it was really quite cold and Mummy insisted on putting a hat on me. I got really grumpy as it kept covering my eyes when I moved about. Mummy says I frown at her just like Daddy does when he isn't pleased! We all think my Penguin suit is one of the cutest ones I have though.
 |
| One of my disapproving frowns |
 |
| I soon got a bit happier when Mum and Dad gave me some attention and showed me my sailor man on a spring |
 |
| That's even better! No hat |
After breakfast I had a very short sleep in Mummy & Daddy's bed but I woke up eating my hands, which means only one thing!
 |
| Daddy says I put my whole fist in my mouth sometimes |
No comments:
Post a Comment