Friday, 20 April 2012

Farmer Palmer's again!

Its been a bit of a few weeks not having a second car, so Daddy has taken me to some of my playgroups before work this week.

He has ordered Mummy another Hyundai i10 to replace our nice little car that got crashed.  I miss Mummy's car.  When I play with a toy car now I sometimes turn it over and say "boof" to show it has crashed!  Daddy should collect it on 1st May.  Its a slightly revised model of the same specification and is silver rather than blue.

Anyway, I was so lucky because I got taken to Farmer Palmer's again today.

All the animals were still there but the piggies have grown up a bit.  Today I had a tractor ride too and it was very bumpy.  I held a guinea pig, fed the goats, petted the piggies, a donkey, a cow and a horse.  I fed some chickens too.  I was a bit confused when a goat with 6 legs and 2 heads went past!  Daddy said it would be even harder to explain that when I was older.

Anyway, here are the photos!


This big turkey was chasing a lady turkey and looked a bit cross with us

This is the huge Daddy piggy of the baby ones.  He has big teeth that stick out



I was a monkey throwing straw about in the straw barn

Playing with Mummy's hair is fun too!

This is what I do when I see an aeroplane

Here I am on the tractor ride


I loved feeding the chickens but they did peck my fingers a bit



Mummy and Daddy had a cup of tea while I raced about on a tractor

I wore the piggies out again and they went to sleep

Here I am with a friendly piggy rubbing himself on the step

The pony made me jump when it snorted but I was so curious I had to keep going back


Here I am with Carl the guinea pig

No comments:

Post a Comment