Friday, 6 April 2012

Good Friday 2012

Today we stayed at home most of the day as it was a lovely sunny day and a few things needed doing at home.

I went out to play football, ride on my scooter and play in my car with Daddy, then helped Mummy with some potting.

After I had a sleep we went to Nana and Granddad's house and I had a lovely time.  Granddad read me lots of books and I made some cow and cat noises when I had the animal books.  I say "dog" now as well, though there isn't much of a "g"sound at the end...I'm working on that one!  When I see a crab I can do clickety-click hands too!

Mummy and Daddy had a lovely meal and Auntie S and JB got me a funky swimming frog for my bath time.....thankyou so much.

Daddy says the Zeiss 35mm f1.4 lens that he took the indoor shots at Nana and Granddad's on, is a god among lenses!!






I learned how to water flowers


Oops, the heads of these flowers come off easily!

Big step for a little boy...I'm already putting my cap on the wrong way around like a teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment