Thursday, 12 April 2012

Farmer Palmer's in the Easter Holiday

Mummy has wanted to take me to Farmer Palmer's near Organford, Wareham for a while now and Daddy took us all there today.

What a great place!  I was in my element all day.  They had a big barn full of interesting farm animals and pets in lovely clean straw.  At different times they let me hold a guinea pig, pet some baby piggies, bottle feed some baby goats and pet some lambs.  The piggies were awesome...so friendly, but their mummy was huge and quite ugly, but I wasn't scared of her.  I was a bit wary of the ponies and the calves when they came to close though!

I also got to ride on some toy tractors and play on slides in the straw barn.  We had a nice lunch in the cafe too.  It was very busy so there wee lots of children to play with.

One of my favourite things was a sheep in the outside pens, whom I definitely made friends with.  I was picking grass and feeding it to him through the fence and he ate straight out of my hand.  I did that for ages and he even reached over the top of the fence to get to me.

I was very excited and running flat out from just after 10am when we got there to about 3.30pm when we left.  Therefore I fell asleep ins seconds in Daddy's car on the way home.



This is mummy piggy and she is huge

The baby piggies are more my size


After playing with us they must have been tired as they all went to sleep


The goats nibbled Daddy's shorts and the plastic bag!


I'm a clean boy and washed my hands all by myself after petting the animals


This is my super friendly sheep


I really have the hang of this feeding!


I know a donkey lives here!

Zoom-zoom


No comments:

Post a Comment